We are looking for 1 x Registered General Nurse (36 hours, Nights), who is committed to providing excellent high quality care for the people who live with us at Stocks Hall St Helens Home.
We are looking for an individual who is able to give the highest level of care and devotion, combined with professional nursing skills.
Training and development are an integral part of our ethos. Our team is highly skilled and committed, with excellence sought in all areas of care delivery.
Areas of Responsibility:
– Maintaining excellent clinical skills within NMC guidelines.
– To work in partnership and thereby promote choice, participation and motivation.
– Promotion of therapeutic activity and wellbeing.
– To support and direct the care team.
– Maintenance of CQC fundamental standards & NICE Guidelines.
– Monitoring and maintaining standards of care.
– Maintenance of person centred care plans and risk assessments.
– Medication administration, ordering and storage.
– Staff supervision and appraisal.
– Maintaining the Company Ethos and values.
– Adhering to Company Policy and Procedures.
Stocks Hall provide excellent additional training to staff, and offer competitive rates of pay (plus weekend enhancement).
An Enhanced DBS Check will be Required.
Informal viewings welcomed.
We are a unique family run business who are committed to delivering exceptional levels of care.
If you have the necessary experience and feel you can provide what we are looking for, please contact Kelly Hull at the Home on 01744 733385 :
alternatively you can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org