Stocks Hall Care Homes Ltd is a well-established, family based company that is passionate about providing excellent standards of specialist care.
We are currently recruiting an experienced Senior Care Worker, who will supervise the community carers in their delivery of care to service users in their own homes, in line with agreed care plans.
The role will include;
– quality monitoring visits to agreed timescales,
– on-call duties to an agreed rota,
– to provide direct cover for the sickness and annual leave of community care workers.
– supporting the care coordinators in organising rotas for community care staff
– delivering Medication awareness training (training will be provided)
– ensuring that all work is carried out in a correct and safe manner and with particular regard to the safety and welfare of fellow employees and service users.
An Enhanced DBS background check is required on all our employees.
A full, clean Driving Licence is essential for this post, and access to own vehicle would be beneficial.
Enquiries should be directed to Elaine on 01695-722211, or alternatively e-mail your CV to ‘email@example.com’ providing a contact number.