We currently have two vacancies in our Ormskirk Residential Care Home for Senior Carers who share our commitment to provide excellent personal and social care.
Working 42 hours per week – we are looking for people able to lead a dedicated team, working with adults who have a physical disability and/or a form of dementia.
Medication qualifications would be an advantage, but training will be provided if necessary.
– have a qualification to administer medication (preferable),
– possess an NVQ3 in Health & Social Care (essential),
– can motivate and lead staff effectively,
– have a compassionate and caring nature,
– have the flexibility to meet the wide range of individual needs of the people who
live with us, and are
– reliable, trustworthy, sociable and have a good sense of humour;
then we can offer in return an excellent working environment with training opportunities with competitive rates of pay. Enhanced DBS check required.
Are you interested in working in a supportive, caring environment?
Then please contact the Home on 01695-579842 or alternatively e-mail ‘email@example.com’ or ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.