We currently have a vacancyfor a SENIOR CARE ASSISTANT NIGHT DUTYworking 36hours a week on a shared rota (to include some weekend,eveningsand occasional day shifts)the ideal candidate should shareour commitment to provide excellent personal and social care.
We requirean individual to work alongsidethe dedicated team working on our 12 bed, purpose built Amethyst Residential Unit – caring for adults who have a physical disabilities.
If you are:
- Highly motivated
- Able to motivate and lead staff
- Have a compassionate and caring nature
- Are flexible reliable, trustworthy and sociable
- Willing to learn and undertake training to develop new skills
Then we can offer in return:
- An excellent working environment
- Trainingopportunities for those with or without experience
- Competitive rates of pay
NVQ Level 3 and a medication certificate are preferred but not essential as training can be provided. Enhanced DBS check will be carried out.
If you are interested in working in a supportive, caring environment then please either download an Application Form from this website, or call Julie Gaskell on 01744-733385 ext.5.
Alternatively you can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org