An opportunity has arisen for an RMN or RN with a passion for Young Onset Dementia Care, to join our committed andcaringteam to work within a purpose built home providing a specialised service.
Training and development are an integral part of our ethos to ensure our team continues to be highly skilled and committed. Excellence is sought in all areas of care delivery.
We are looking for someone who is able to give the highest level of care and devotion combined with professional nursing skills. The post is 36 hours per week based either on days or nightdays.
Areas of responsibility:
- Maintaining excellent clinical skills within NMC guidelines.
- To work in partnership and thereby promote choice, participation and motivation.
- Promotion of therapeutic activity and wellbeing.
- To support and direct the care team.
- Maintenance of CQC fundamental standards.
- Monitoring and maintaining standards of care.
- Maintenance of person centred care plans and risk assessments.
- Support Managerin the day to day running of the home.
- Medication administration, ordering and storage.
- Staff supervision and appraisal.
- Maintaining the Company Ethos and values.
- Adhering to Company Policy and Procedures.
In return we can offer:
- A motivating and rewarding work environment
- Training and development opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive and negotiable rates of pay (dependant on experience)
If you are interested in the above position then please speak to
Julie Gaskell on: 01744 733385 ext. 5
Alternatively you can e-mail:email@example.com
Informal viewings welcome.