An opportunity has arisen for a RN to join our committed and caring team.
Working with adults from the age of 18 plus with a physical disability, many of who have complex nursing needs. Training and development are an integral part of our ethos. Our team is highly skilled and committed. Excellence is sought in all areas of care delivery. We are looking for someone who is able to give the highest level of care and devotion combined with professional nursing skills.
The post is 36 hours per week based on Nights and the areas of responsibility are :
- Maintaining excellent clinical skills within NMC guidelines.
- To work in partnership and thereby promote choice, participation and motivation.
- Promotion of therapeutic activity and wellbeing.
- To support and direct the care team.
- Maintenance of CQC fundamental standards & NICE Guidelines.
- Monitoring and maintaining standards of care.
- Maintenance of person centred care plans and risk assessments.
- Support Manager in the day to day running of the home.
- Medication administration, ordering and storage.
- Staff supervision and appraisal.
- Maintaining the Company Ethos and values.
- Adhering to Company Policy and Procedures.
If you are interested in the above please speak to Julie Gaskell Registered Manager on 01744-733385 ext 5. Informal viewings welcome.
Alternatively you can e-mail:- email@example.com