An opportunity has arisen for a RMN or RN with a passion for Young Onset Dementia Care, to join our committed and caring team to work in our ‘Coral Unit’, within a purpose built Nursing Home providing a specialised service.
Training and development are an integral part of our ethos to ensure our team continues to be highly skilled and committed. Excellence is sought in all areas of care delivery.
We are looking for someone who is able to give the highest level of care and devotion, combined with professional nursing and leadership skills. The post is 42 hours per week based on days.
Areas of responsibility:
- Maintaining excellent clinical skills within NMC guidelines.
- To have a good working knowledge of CQC fundamental sandards.
- To work in partnership and thereby promote choice, participation and motivation.
- Promotion of therapeutic activity and wellbeing.
- To support and direct the care team.
- Monitoring and maintaining standards of care.
- Maintenance of person centred care plans and risk assessments.
- Medication administration, ordering and storage.
- Staff supervision and appraisal.
- Maintaining the Company Ethos and values.
- Adhering to Company Policy and Procedures.
In return we can offer:
- A motivating and rewarding work environment
- Training and development opportunities
- Competitive rates of pay
If you are interested in the above position then please speak to Julie Gaskell on: 01744 733385 ext. 5
Alternatively you can e-mail: email@example.com
Informal viewings welcome.