We currently have a vacancy in our Ormskirk Home for a Care Supervisor who shares our commitment to provide excellent personal and social care.
We are looking for a Care Supervisor to cover working 42 hours per week (with some weekends included) on a four week rolling rota. We need someone for the post who will lead a dedicated team working with adults who have a physical disability and/or a dementia.
NVQ 3 & Medication qualification essential.
– have a qualification to administer medication,
– have NVQ 3 in Health and Social Care,
– can motivate and lead staff effectively,
– have a compassionate and caring nature,
– have the flexibility to meet the wide range of individual needs of the people who live with us, and are
– reliable, trustworthy, sociable and have a good sense of humour;
then we can offer in return an excellent working environment with training opportunities and competitive rates of pay.
An Enhanced DBS check is required.
If you are interested in working in a supportive, caring environment then please contact the Home on 01695-579842 or alternatively email ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.